Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

Life tilt and a new game called skipaments

Last night, someone on the FCP forums (i believe it was IQCrash) had the ingenious idea of creating a game called skipaments. Its a flipament but with a twist. Its a full table but every hand two people have to go all in. No more. No less. If UTG pushes and UTG+1 calls then everyone else must fold. If its folded to the small blind then the blinds must shovel. I really enjoyed these games and was up late playing these and actually doing quite well in them.

I ended up getting 1 hour asleep before waking up to pack for my flight back to IU. Well, when I got to the airport at like 7:25 I was informed that my next flight from Charlotte to Indianpolis was canceled and I am not departing for Indy until 3:20. That's a 6 hour layover. Fuck poker. Errrr. I mean US Air. Honestly, the last 3 or 4 times I have flown US Air they have royally dicked me. Lost baggage, delayed flights, and canceled flights are the norm when flying with US Air. THey are the fucking Lee Jones of the airline industry. SO FUCKING BROCOLEEEE. Not only do I have a 6 hour layover, but this next flight is gonna make me miss the 4:40 shuttle by like ten minutes. So, I will be getting into Bloomington at around 8. Ya, about 2 and a half fucking hours after the IU-Mich St game will END. Once again, NEVER BOOK US AIR AGAIN!!!

Well, I actually discovered some good news in this. I have 6 hours so I can get a full tournament in, read some forums, and maybe read some HOH. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Well, I whip out my beautiful laptop and am notified Charlotte has free wireless. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But, when I try to log onto FCP I receive this notification.

This site is blocked by the SonicWALL Content Filter Service.

URL: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showforum=7

Reason for restriction: Forbidden Category "Gambling"

Same with pocketfives and 2+2. But, much to my delight, pokerhuas is now up and running (its been down for a few weeks). Also, Pokerstars client is also working.tytytytyytytyt. Now, off to win some money.

MIB

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?