Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

Ten Facials

Last night I went to bed at around 6 am and I ended up waking up at 11 am. Today, I chilled around the house and went into town for a little shopping (obv didnt buy anything because I am cheap). Around the house I helped with a few chores, watched the good guys win the UF-FSU game, and basically just hung out with family. My brother and I were killing some time before dinner and we had just finished a three way game of Egyptian Rat Race (whatever you want to call it, this game has so many names) between my dad, brother and I. Yours truly obviously won. After that, pops had to go get ready as we had guests coming over soon. My brother and I didnt want to play the same game again, but we couldn't decide what to play. Eventually, we decided on Texas Holdem. However, we had one problem. We did not have any chips and we also do not have the imagination to use anything else as a replacement for chips. Soooooooo, we decided to play for face slaps. The game was 1 face slap antes with no blinds. We only got four hands in due to dinner. I was sooo card dead. I lost the first three hands before I won the fourth hand preflop. I didn't have a pair the whole game. My best hand was king high. Yes, yes, I know. The bad beat forum is down the street, but, this is truly pathetic. I lost to my stinkin brother at a game I play 24 fucking 7. Due to my loss, my brother is allowed TEN FACIALS (uh oh, he is 6'7" 300 lbs). Prior to the game we established that the face shots can be as soft or as hard as the slapper wants and that you can exchange slaps for dollllllla bills at the rate of 5 slaps for $20. I certainly cannot afford to lose my roll, so I will be taking some blasts to my face. Hopefully my 10 year older brother will be nice to the baby of the family.

I have not played any online yet today, but I will try to get on ASAP tonight and take some tourneys down.

Sincerely,

MIB (moneyinbag)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?