Friday, October 27, 2006

 

The Past Couple Days...

I havent played a MTT at all in the past couple days. Been focusing on sit and gos and have been running veeeeeeeeeerry bad. Today I decided to play some Full Tilt and this pretty much sums up the past few days...

Blinds 30/60. Stack like 2700. About 21 players left in a $5 45 person sit and go on FTP. I limp with K8 h in CO. 5 people to flop (300 pot). 688 (2 dia). SB checks. BB leads out for 210. UTG + 2 raises to 640. I push my stack in. Button, SB, BB fold. UTG+ 2 "hopes" I have a flush draw and reluctantly calls (I have him covered by 200). He flips 82. Turn blank. River 2.

Whatever, gotta learn to deal with it. I tried to come back but was eliminated in 19th place. Still in a $4 180 with a 3k stack. 110 people left. glglglglgl me

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?