Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Welcome

Welcome to my poker blog. I want to write this blog because I feel that it will help me become a better poker player. I began playing poker online at Full Tilt for play money in the summer of 2004. I played with my friends every once and a while. Eventually, I started to become more serious and began playing online for real money, as well as some of my friends. I want to begin to analyze the game more and become more serious. I play mostly on Pokerstars, but occasionally I play on some other sites. I will be a freshman at Indiana University this fall. This blog is mostly for my own benefit, but I hope others do enjoy. If you have any questions/comments feel free to email me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?